Registration for CII's 2016 Spring Conference Now!
CII’s spring conference is set for March 21-23 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C. The conference will kick off in the late afternoon of Monday, March 21,and will continue through lunchtime on Wednesday, March 23. All current CII members are welcome to attend the Policies, International Governance and Activism Committee sessions on March 23. Confirmed speakers include:
- John Chiang, California State Treasurer
- James Doty, Chair, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Michelle Edkins, Managing Director, BlackRock
- David Giroux, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, T.Rowe Price
- Michael Mauboussin, Managing Director & Head of Financial Strategies, Credit Suisse
- John Rogers Jr., Director, Exelon, McDonald’s
- Antoine van Agtmael, Co-author, The Smartest Places on Earth: Why Rustbelts Are the Emerging Hotspots of Global Innovation
- Deborah Wright, Director, Time Warner, Voya Financial
- George Zinn, Corporate VP & Treasurer, Microsoft Corp.
Click here or go to the Events Page to view the full agenda and to register for this event.
News & Highlights
- Jan. 10, 2016 - Investors Gain Greater Clout Over Boards - The Wall Street Journal
- Jan. 5, 2016 - Bramwell's Lunch Beat: Carson’s Tax Plan, Hillary Talks Taxes, Materiality Gripes - AccountingWeb
- Jan. 3, 2016 - The Golden Parachute: 5 Shocking Examples of Shareholder Rip-Offs - The Motley Fool
- Jan. 2, 2016 - FASB Proposes to Curb What Companies Must Disclose - The New York Times
- Dec. 12, 2015 - State Employee Retirement Official to Speak to Rotarians - El Dorado News-Times
- Stay up-to-date on the latest in corporate governance
- Access the weekly CII Governance Alert and Special Reports
- Interact with top staff of major U.S. institutional investors at CII conferences
- Gain from CII's reputation as the leading advocate for institutional investors