Master Class: Engaging Effectively
Date(s): September 28, 2016
Time: 12:00 PM EST - 2:00 PM EST
CII' Fall 2016 Master Class will explore effective shareholder engagement with portfolio companies. The faculty has rich experience in shareholder engagement from perspective of both companies and shareholders. We will focus on how to make ESG engagement productive from the shareholder standpoint, with a particular focus on dialog on governance and executive compensation. The faculty will include:
- Matt Cino, Principal, CamberView Partners
- Rakhi Kumar, Managing Director & Head of Corporate Governance, State Street Global Advisers
- Aeisha Mastagni, Portfolio Manager, CalSTRS
- Michael J. O'Brien, SVP, General Counsel & Secretary, Omnicom Group
- Linda Scott, Managing Director & Associate Corporate Secretary of JP Morgan Chase
Quick Links: Agenda
The Master Class will take place immediately before CII's upcoming 2016 Fall Conference at The Palmer House Hilton in Chicago from 12-2 PM CT. Separate registrations are required for the Master Class and the 2016 Fall Conference. All CII Members are encouraged to register but space is limited.
Course fee: $295
Please contact CII Communications Manager Michael Miller with any questions or for assistance with registration.
View All Events On This Date