2015 Fall Conference
Date(s): September 30, 2015 - October 2, 2015
Time: All Day
View photos from the conference:
Thank you to our reception sponsors:
Link To This Event
MapGoogle | Yahoo
Executive Compensation 101
Date(s): September 30, 2015
Time: 12:00 PM ET - 3:30 PM ET
CII is pleased to offer Executive Compensation 101, an introductory course open to all interested CII member representatives. The course will be held on Wednesday, September 30, from 12 noon to 3:30 PM ET at Westin Copley Place Hotel, just before the start of CII's fall conference. The class includes a buffet lunch and three hours of instruction. Executive Compensation 101 will be taught by experienced CII practitioners and outside experts. Participants will receive a certificate of completion from CII. If you have any questions regarding this class or the registration process, please contact Glenn Davis at email@example.com.
Please Note: Registration for this course does not include registration for CII's 2015 conference. If you plan on attending both event please ensure you register for the conference as well.
Agenda: click here to download the full course agenda.
- Comprehending today's executive compensation disclosures
- Trends to watch in executive compensation
- Keys to compensation committee effectiveness
- Institutional investors' approaches to evaluating executive pay
- Understanding proxy advisers' executive pay policies and analysis
- Dayna Harris, vice president, Farient Advisors
- Gail Deegan, director, iRobot
- Marcia Hooper, director, LoJack
- Suzanne Hopgood, director, Mace Security International
- Tracy Stewart, senior corporate governance analyst, Florida State Board of Administration
- Michael Pryce-Jones, senior analyst, investment group, Change to Win Federation
- Sunil Suri, portfolio manager, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Carol Bowie, head of Americas research, Institutional Shareholder Services
- Bob McCormick, chief policy officer, Glass, Lewis & Co.