Looking Back at 30 Years of Leadership on Corporate GovernanceThis spring, as CII celebrates its 30th anniversary, it’s worth remembering how far our organization, and institutional investors generally, have traveled. Read more...
CII Sends Letter to SEC on Universal ProxyCII issued a letter to the Securities and Exchange Commission in response to Commission’s February 19 Proxy Voting Roundtable. The letter reiterates CII’s view, first expressed in our January 2014 petition for rulemaking, that the Commission should propose promptly rules to amend the federal securities to facilitate the use universal proxies in contested elections. Read more...
News & Highlights
- March 25, 2015 - Control Issues: How Media Moguls Keep a Tight Grip on Their Empires - Variety
- March 23, 2015 - Delaware Proposal Banning Fee-Shifting and Permitting Exclusive Forum Provisions - The National Law Review
- March 20, 2015 - BofA to Let Some Long-Term Investors Nominate Board Candidates - Bloomberg Business
- March 10, 2015 - City Comptroller Reaches Deals With 5 Companies on Giving Shareholders Say on Directors - The New York Times
- March 10, 2015 - Delaware Bar Association Law Council Recommends Fee-Shifting Limits - Pensions & Investments
- March 9, 2015 - Using Crowdfunding To Investigate And Improve Your Retirement Plan - Forbes
- March 4, 2015 - Vanguard and BlackRock Plan to Get More Assertive With Their Investments - The Wall Street Journal
- Stay up-to-date on the latest in corporate governance
- Access the weekly CII Governance Alert and Special Reports
- Interact with top staff of major U.S. institutional investors at CII conferences
- Gain from CII's reputation as the leading advocate for institutional investors