Shape the Future of Corporate Governance: Join the Council of Institutional Investors Today
Be part of the premier international non-profit organization representing the voice of corporate governance, supporting effective corporate governance practices and strong shareowner rights.
Unlike many associations that only host meetings, adopt policies and send newsletters, CII is a second staff to our members. We provide expertise members might otherwise have to purchase from consultants, lawyers and others. We think of ourselves as an investment 911: When members call wanting something, we have it or find it.
Your dues cover everything with no additional meeting attendance fees or charges for publications.
Exclusive member-only benefits include:
Education — Stay “In the Know”
- Receive a weekly e-newsletter and weekly compilation of newsclips highlighting the hottest developments and trends
- Participate in regular webinars and teleconferences featuring top experts
- Access a library of plain-English reference guides covering what you need to know about corporate governance
Networking — Interact with Top Staff of Major U.S. Institutional Investors
- Enjoy complimentary attendance to CII fall and spring conferences – the best networking opportunities in the pension business with 400+ attendees
- Benefit from opportunities to host exclusive events in conjunction with CII conferences
- Obtain full access to CII’s comprehensive member directory and members-only online discussion forums
Advocacy — Gain from CII’s Reputation as the Leading Advocate for Institutional Investors
- Leverage your voice through CII’s testimony and prompt comment letters on pending legislation and regulation
- Participate in CII-led or member coalition efforts at specific companies and learn about members’ advocacy efforts
- Benefit from CII representation on a range of key committees at the SEC, the stock exchanges and other regulators
To join or for more information, contact Bethany Murphy at 202.822.0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.