Teleconference: Developments in Delaware Case Law
Date(s): November 19, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM EST - 2:30 PM EST
Contact Name: Melissa Fader
Contact Phone: 202.261.7096
Contact Email: Melissa@cii.org
Current developments in Delaware law: What should keep investors awake at night?CII staff and four distinguished guest speakers hosted a teleconference to discuss recent developments in Delaware case law and their potential impacts on institutional investors for the coming year. The call was held on Wednesday, November 19 from 1:30-2:30 PM ET. CII members heard from four legal experts with expertise and experience with Delaware case law and had an opportunity to ask questions.
- Michael Barry, director, Grant & Eisenhofer P.A.
- Reed Kathrein, partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro, LLP
- Lee Rudy, attorney and manager, shareholder derivative litigation, Kessler, Topaz, Meltzer & Check, LLP
- Hassan Shah, attorney, MoloLamken, LLP
- Moderator: Keith Johnson, attorney and Head, Institutional Investor Legal Services Team, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
CII Members may access a recording of this call by contacting Michael Miller (Michael@cii.org)