Start Date: 6/26/2019 3:30 PM EDT
End Date: 6/26/2019 4:30 PM EDT
Council of Institutional investors
CII staff hosted a panel of experts on a webinar to learn more about recent developments in Delaware law.
Delaware law plays a critical role in shaping business both in the United States and around the world as a result of their incredibly advanced General Corporation Law and dedicated business court, the Court of Chancery. As a result, more than 66% of Fortune 500 companies have made Delaware their legal home. Because of this, changes in Delaware law, either from the courts or from the legislature, have major ripple effects across the business community globally.
- Carol Gilden, Cohen Milstein
- Jeff Golan, Barrack Rodos & Bacine
- Dave Knotts, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd
- Mark Lebovitch, Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann
- Mike Miarmi, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein
- Richard Speirs, Cohen Milstein
CII Members can access a recording of this call in CII's Media Archive