Start Date: 7/22/2020 11:30 AM EDT
End Date: 7/22/2020 12:30 PM EDT
Both the pandemic and heightened attention to racial injustice are intensifying investor scrutiny of environmental, social and governance disclosures at U.S. companies. How that will play out in the fall engagement season will be the focus of a panel discussion with a range of CII member investor organizations. The webinar will help corporate secretaries and investor relations teams prepare for meaningful discussions with their investors on a range of issues, including over-boarding and human capital management. Please note: CII webinars are for current CII Members only. Propsective members should contact Melissa Fader at email@example.com for more information on becoming a member. No press.
- Matt DiGuiseppe, vice president, State Street Global Advisors
- Catherine Moyer, senior proxy voting and engagement specialist, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Yumi Narita, executive director of corporate governance, Office of the New York City Comptroller
- Simiso Nzima, investment director, global equity, California Public Employees’ Retirement System
- Brandon Rees, deputy director, corporations and capital markets, AFL-CIO