Prospective Member Access
Thank you for your interest in the Council of Institutional Investors! We have compiled some of our most recent members-only reources, events and publications that may be of interest to your organization as a prospective new member. This is only a small sample of the information and resources that your organization would have access to as a full member of CII. If you are looking for additional information or something more specific on a particular topic, please feel free to reach out to Melissa Fader, Director of Membership, at Melissa@cii.org.
Ready to join? Scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the membership application and return it to Melissa@cii.org.
Recent Events & Recordings:Podcast Series: The Voice of Corporate Governance
CII's monthly series of financial regulation & corporate governance updates, interviews with academics and other experts on research and topics of importance to institutional investors.
September 17-21, 2020: CII Fall Conference Plenary Session Recordings
|–||CII 2020 Fall Conference: Corporate Governance in the Wake of Covid-19|
|–||CII & NYU Corporate Governance Bootcamp|
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
|CII Webinar: The Investor Case for Corporate Tax Transparency|
Members-only Weekly Governance Alert e-Newsletter:
- October 8, 2020: CII Urges SEC to Scrap Nasdaq’s Direct Listing Proposal
- October 1, 2020: CII Petition Prompts SEC to Take Another Look at NYSE’s Plans for Primary Direct Listings
- September 24, 2020: SEC Muzzles the Voice of Investors by Raising the Bar on Shareholder Proposals
- Return of the Poison Pill
- Estimating the Impact - The SEC's Proposed Rule to Curb Shareholder Proposals
- Sustainabilty Reporting Frameworks- A Guide for CIO's
- U.S. Asset Owner Application
- Non-U.S. Asset Owner Application
- Asset Manager Application
- Service Provider Application